Monday, May 31, 2010

TAYLOR WINS...(if you help us)


So, my daughter, Taylor, has been entered in a "Cutest Kid Contest" and I'm blogging to beg for your votes. Rachel McPhillips Photography is hosting the contest to advertise and gain a HUGE client base. I'm not one to advertise for a product or service unless I stand behind it 100%. We used her to take pictures of Taylor right after she came home from the hospital and she did a fantastic job. We were so impressed! She had wonderful ideas and really took her time with us.

I've gone round and round in my head trying to decide how to campaign for Taylor. Do I play the pity card and tell everyone how Taylor was born 10 weeks early and only weighed 2 pounds 10 ounces. She had to spend five weeks in the NICU. It was so hard not knowing if everything would turn out ok. Thankfully, everything is great. She is once special little girl and certainly the cutest kid alive! I don't think I should take that route though. Maybe I should play the "down economy" card and let everyone know what a financial blessing winning this contest would be towards capturing our only child grow up in pictures. No, I don't think I'll take that route either. Perhaps I should just post some pictures of Taylor so you can see for yourself that Taylor truly is BEAUTIFUL!

YES! I think that's the route I will take. So, below are some pictures taken by Rachel...seeing is believing, right?!?!


Now that you've seen pictures of the cutest kid ever, here's what you need to do:

1. Go to Facebook and become a fan (or like) Rachel McPhillip's Photography (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Cullman-AL/Rachel-McPhillips-Photography/234373477720?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=28)
2. Go to the "Cutest Kid Contest Photo Album" (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=180739&id=234373477720)
3. Go to Taylor's picture (the last one, #8) and hit the like button (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=4698899&id=234373477720).
4. Tell everyone you know to follow steps 1-3. Even though other kids are cute, do NOT "like" their pictures.

Thank you for your votes. We'll let you know the results. Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment