Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Take that airplane!

It's been a long time since I've blogged...so sorry! However, I've been one busy little girl! I have lots of pictures and so much to tell about our trip, but for now this is the skinny on our travels.

We just got back from Florida on Sunday after being gone eleven days. Remember I was so very nervous about the trip?? I can gladly report my child was a jewel! On the trip to Florida the plane was packed. We boarded in A group and once on the plane I made my way to the very back of the plane. I'm usually a front row kind of girl, but not knowing how Taylor would behave and knowing I would have one of my ladies proudly displayed I thought it would be nice of me to head to the back. Once seated and buckled in Taylor got a little fussy. It was HOT on that plane, but once the plane got revved up and we started moving she settled down, nursed, and went right to sleep. She slept for about 50 minutes or so and then woke up as we were descending into Tampa. She cried for a few minutes, but I think it was because her ears were hurting. Poor baby, I would have cried too! There were several crying babies on this flight, and I'm happy to say mine was not the worst behaved...The same good news carries on to the flight home. We still boarded in A group and took the seats in the back, but this flight was only half full and we got to spread out a little. Taylor started nursing as soon as we sat down, fell asleep, and slept until we got off the plane. Thank you Lord for safe travels and a happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment